Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drawing Boys + a Koala


So as I mentioned in the previous entry that I have problems with drawing guys. lol, more often then most they tend to look like girls but its something that I'm working on and is a work in progress. I've come to find out that since I will be drawing more male characters I'm going to have to use a ton of reference to get anatomy and stuff right.

Luckily I was able to pick up a commission for a 3 card spread featuring the Marx Brothers. I didn't know them by name but once I saw the reference of them I knew who they were. I'm really happy about this project. Its something new and different and I get practice in drawing male figures. The final version will be in ink and grey scale markers. Stay Tuned ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online