Saturday, December 5, 2009

Update




Hiya ^^

Super late post again, sorry (-_-)
I'm pretty sure by January I'll be able to start posting everyday again since the comic contest will be over by then.

I'm currently working on my 12 page comic submission for: http://e-morning.jp/mimc/open/english.html

So its eating alot of time and don't have alot of time to complete it since its due 12/31/09 (>_<)

This story will be featuring my raccoon character. I had to switch my original story due to time constraints. I'll upload the comic pages as I complete them.

Cyber Monday went very very very well. Thanks for those who participated. I sold pretty much everything. Alright I'm going to get back to writing my script for the comic contest. Having a hard time focusing.... I think I need a vacation.... (-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online