Thursday, October 8, 2009

Heading out to Baltimore Comic Con





I'm heading out to Baltimore Comic Con this evening. I'm really tired and still have packing to do (-_-). It will all be worth it on opening day. I'll be at table #23 at the con with Arie Monroe. Here is our galleries:

http://raccoon-eyes.deviantart.com

http://mainasha.deviantart.com

Thanks to those who commissioned me or bought work from me or even looked at my work. I was able to pull most of the money together to pay for the con. I should be able to make up the rest at the convention.

On a side note, I will not be posting for the next couple days because I'll be at the convention. I'll give a full report when I get back. Thanks for checking out my blog and art. See ya then ^^

~Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one!

    I hope the convention goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot! The convention was a blast. I'll give a full report soon.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online