Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Back ^-^

***Sorry, this may be a bit long....

So I got back from Baltimore Comic Con yesterday. I had a great time there, everyone was generally nice and friendly and there was so much talent in the artist alley. I'm not good with names but I do remember the array of awesome art everywhere. I met a couple of people who knew me from online which was awesome. lol, sometimes I don't think people look at my work but there was a ton of people who recognized my art, it was great.

I wasn't able to leave my table much because we were pretty busy. When I did I had to make it quick. In fact I quickly toured the whole artist alley (178 booths) within in 30 mins. I wish I could have spent more time talking with the artists. I did talk to a few artist such as Brian Kong, Joe Peaker, Nicole Goff (we went to Joe Kubert school together) and several others. I'm not very good with names but I do remember faces and the art work. Thanks for those of you who stopped by or purchased items, I appreciate it! I will defiantly make a effort to come back next year. I need to get my finances straight for now, this was my last con of the year.

Ok so on to the good stuff. I forgot to take pictures of the majority of the con sketches I did so if you have any pics. and can send them to me then that would be great. I managed to get a pic. of one sketch that Arie Monroe and I worked on. This is of Poison Ivy. I did the pencils and Arie did the color work. We have not done a collab. in ages so it was alot of fun despite that we only got 3 hours of sleep once it was completed. This con sketch was for Tom Andress (he works with Frank Cho). Tom knew of our work from online and ebay so he commissioned us for this pieces, we were honored. Thanks Tom ^-^





I was not able to take alot of pictures with other artist and stuff like I wanted too because I was glued to my table but I did manage to snag a few cosplay photos from my table. I hope you enjoy them:

From left to right:

***Powder Toast Man was Easily my most favorite Cosplay of the weekend, it was so epic!

Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Scarlet Witch, Powder Toast Man from Ren and Stimpy (this was so awesome), Thor and chibi batman and captain america, Black Canary, Ghostbusters, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Spiderman and Mary Jane, Princess Sailor Moon and Mars, Orion High School Character (I think), Rogue, White Queen, Poison Ivy, Joker, and Chetata


***Thanks to all of you who let me take pictures, You all did a great job!



2 comments:

  1. That poison ivy sketch is very very cool. Nice work and it sounds like it was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot! Yeah I had alot of fun, I'll have to go back next year ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online