Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Original character aceo & Mermaid Roughs & Taking a break from your art




I decided to draw some of my original characters on Aceo cards. These were alot fun since I have not drew original characters in a while. I want to work more on original works because its more meaningful. For this convention season I would like to get a comic published and a sketch book made. Looking at trying to start that in March.







This mermaid scene is part of a bigger project that I'm working on. I may have it done for tomorrow. I had some trouble working out the anatomy on the mermaid to the right, which brings me to a tip that I have for other artist. . . we sometimes get caught up with our drawing and we may make mistakes in the drawing that we do not notice. Its a good idea to take a step back from your drawing even if its for a couple mins. and then come back to it and more then likely you'll find some thing that will need corrections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online