Thursday, June 3, 2010

Heading off to Heroes Con





******I'll be heading off to Heroes Con later tonight. I'll have brand new mini prints for sale for only $3 each, as well as original art, and discounted commissions at the table. I'll even have a bargain bin where I'll be selling old prints @ 2 for a $1 and old original art for $5. Stop by and say hello if nothing else :) I'll be in Artist Alley at table AA 051.


***I'm also still accepting Heroes Con Commission pre-orders. 3 slots have been spoken for and they are almost completed, I'm coloring them now and maybe able to post some scans before I leave for Heroes Con today. Send me a note if your interested. Heroes Con commission prices are on sale:

Sketch Cards: $15 instead of $20
8.5 x 11 inch pinup: $20 instead of $30
11x14 inch pinup: $40 instead $75

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online