Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finished up my Last 2 card sets of the year




So as the title says I finished up my last 2 card sets of the year which were Zombies vs cheerleaders and Moonstone Maximum. I'm posting preview images for each of the card sets. You can reserve your cards at the following link, there is many talented artist working on these sets: http://5finity.blogspot.com/

Ok so I have 2 sketch card commissions for Legends and Lore that I'll complete for this weekend.

After that I'm going to take a week off from drawing commissions and official work so I can get started on my 12 page comic submission for the Kondansha International Manga Contest. The deadline is Dec. 31st, Am I going to make it in time.... (>_<) Only time will tell.

I have a couple art trades/gifts to complete and 2 quick sketch commissions but I'll start those probably in the 1st or 2nd week of December. Stay tuned.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online