Thursday, September 17, 2009

Marla Bea Breast Cancer Charity Auction




Although I'm pretty busy with trying to get art work and funds together for Baltimore Comic Con next month (oct. 10-11). I decided to draw a brand new illustration featuring Zatanna for the Marla Bea Breast Cancer Charity auction that will be held on Oct. 12 on ebay. Please review the following link for more info: http://www.marlabeabenefit.com/

I really like how this drawing came out and is kind or reminiscent of my own original character. I hope zatanna will find a happy home and raise a good amount of money for breast cancer treatment. :)


Please excuse the poor scan. The drawing was to big to fit in my scanner and the border was cropped drastically :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online