Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1st Post!


Hi! I decided to start up a new sketch blog where I will be displaying my art work and possibly discuss various topics. I'll try to keep everything Art and Comics related. I'm going to make a effort to post something everyday so please check back often.

I decided to enter a International Manga Compition which is being hosted by
Kodansha Comics from Japan. More information can be found at the following link:

http://e-morning.jp/mimc/open/english.html

I encourage all artist to participate. The grand prize is $5,000.00. 2nd & 3rd place receive $2,000.00 each. As a bonus you may be published by Kodansha Comics. They are the largest Comic Company in Japan.

The character designs can be seen above. These are the main characters for my sequential pages that I will be submitting to the contest. I'll post the sequential as I start working on them.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online