Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sketch Card Process 2b



Hello. Well I was able to get up at a decent time today. Woke up at 10am, I'm proud of myself. Here are the inks for the other cards as promised. Like I said in the previous post I use micron 1 pen and faber-castell f pen for inking. I tend to fill in my large black areas during the coloring stage but you can do that during the inking stage if you want. I also forgot to mention previously that I tend to correct my pencils as I'm inking so sometimes my 1st initial pencil sketch doesn't look exactly the same as my inks. Hope you like them.



In the 1st picture is: Jaina Solo and Maris Brood.

In the 2nd picture is: Scarlet Witch & Vision, Angel and Psylocke, Gambit, Buffy, Deni Troi, Medusa, April O'neil, Galdreil, and Arwen


Thanks for stopping by once again. I hope you can find this small tutorial/walk through helpful.

~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online