Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going to Baltimore Comic Con




I just mailed out my payment for my artist alley table for Baltimore comic con which will take place at the Baltimore Convention Center on 10/10/09 - 10/11/09. I hope they receive the payment on time because I was told that the tables are almost sold out.

If your going to Baltimore Comic Con please stop by and say hi. If your interested in a commission to pick up at Baltimore Comic Con then I can arrange that for you.

You can send me a email here: sherryleak@gmail.com

So I never been to this convention but I keep hearing good things about it. Have you been to this convention before? Do you have any tips, comments or suggestions about this convention? Please let me know if you do. Have a great day!

~Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online